LGBTQ Youth Groups
ACR Health has historically been a center of support for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth throughout Cayuga, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, and St. Lawrence counties in New York State.
Regionally, we offer a number of programs, support group meetings, and activities for LGBTQ youth.
617 West Genesee Street
Syracuse, NY 13204
- LGBTQ Youth & Allies (ages 13-17): Tuesdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- TransYouth (13-22): 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- TransParent Group (for parents and families of trans youth any age): 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Parents are encouraged to contact Family Peer Advocate or 315.475.2430 x 239 before first meeting.
- Q Kids (siblings and LGBTQ youth 8-12): 3rd Wednesday, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Steppin’ Out (LGBTQ ages 18-25): Thursdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
For more information contact (800) 475-2430 x 100 email.
287 Genesee Street
Utica, NY 13501
- Utica LGBTQ Youth & Allies (ages 13-17): Thursdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- TransYouth (13-29): Tuesdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- TransParent Group: 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- LGBTQ Young Adults & Allies (ages 18-29): Thursdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
- Cazenovia LGBTQ: 4th Monday, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
For location and further information, contact Elliott Sharrow at (800) 475-2430 or email.
Watertown LGBTQ youth and allies (13-20), every Tuesday, drop in from 3:00-5:00 p.m.; group 5:00-7:00 p.m.
Lowville LGBTQ youth and allies (13-20), every Wednesday, 3:30-5:00 p.m.
Watertown TransYouth and TransParent groups, second Monday (typically) of each month, 5:00-6:30 p.m. March and April are on different Mondays based on availability.
Groups are subject to being cancelled for weather, please email for more information.
For support group location information, email.