LGBTQ Youth Groups
ACR Health has historically been a center of support for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth throughout Cayuga, Herkimer, Jefferson, Lewis, Madison, Oneida, Onondaga, Oswego, and St. Lawrence counties in New York State.
Regionally, we offer a number of programs, support group meetings, and activities for LGBTQ youth.
617 West Genesee Street
Syracuse, NY 13204
- LGBTQ Youth & Allies (ages 13-17): Tuesdays, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- TransYouth (13-22): 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- TransParent Group: 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Q Kids, (8-12): 3rd Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Youth of Color (13-22): 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Steppin’ Out (ages 18-22): Thursdays, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- COLAGE (8-12) for children of LGBTQ parents: 4th Monday, September-June, 5:30-7:00 p.m.
For more information contact Derek Villnave at (315) 701-2431 or firstname.lastname@example.org
•Utica LGBTQ Youth & Allies (ages 13-17): Thursdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
•TransYouth (13-29): Tuesdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
•TransParent Group: 1st & 3rd Tuesdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
•LGBTQ Young Adults & Allies (ages 18-29): Thursdays, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
•Cazenovia LGBTQ: 4th Monday, 6:00-7:30 p.m.