Family Stabilization Support Services
ACR Health provides free legal and family support services to people and families who live with or affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Dependent Children Living Arrangements
- Disclosure of HIV Status
- Stabilizing Blended Families
- Grief and Bereavement Support
- Referral and Linkage
Services are available to dependents, family members, and caretakers affected by HIV.
SOME OF THE LEGAL ISSUES WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH:
- Landlord-Tenant Problems
- Public Benefits
- Family Court Matters
- HIV/AIDS-based Discrimination
- Access to Health Care
- Access to Public Services
- Consumer or Debt Problems
- Language Access
LEGAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Representation in Court
- Advice and Counsel
- Health Care Proxies
- Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney
To learn more or to find out if you are eligible, call 800.475.2430 or email FamilySupport@ACRHealth.org.