Join us for the 21st Annual Hike for Life!
Click HERE to register or visit hikeforlife.greatfeats.com
Join us to celebrate the 21st anniversary of ACR Health's Hike for Life, taking place on Saturday, April 27th on the beautiful campus of SUNY Polytechnic Institute.
Help us continue the 20+ year legacy of supporting HIV/AIDS prevention and programming in the Mohawk Valley, and help lead the charge against addiction, poverty, and stand up for LGBTQ equality.
Experience the Hike for Life with fun activities, important information, and a community committed to making a difference.
- 11:30 am Hike Registration Opens -- Day-of registration; pick up your Hike Packet (along with earned incentives), and turn in any additional donations.
- 11:45 am Complimentary snacks and beverages available
- 12:45 pm Opening Ceremony & Warm-up
- 1:00 pm Hike for Life Begins -- the adventure kicks off.
- Closing Ceremony and Festivities begin once the Hike has concluded.
FORM A TEAM TO COMPETE & FUND RAISE!
Round up your friends, coworkers, or family and form a team! Get creative and show your team spirit with a costume and win the Best Costume award. Ask people to sponsor your team to help a good cause.