Saturday, April 28 - SUNY Poly Campus
New Start Time: 1 pm!!
Registration Opens at 11:30 am
Click HERE to register online and set up a fundraising page
HIKE FOR LIFE CELEBRATES 20 YEARS
Join us to celebrate the 20th anniversary of ACR Health's Hike for Life! Taking place on *new date* Saturday, April 28th at *new location* the beautiful campus of SUNY Polytechnic Institute.
Help us continue the 20 year legacy of supporting HIV/AIDS prevention and programming in the Mohawk Valley, and help lead the charge against addiction, poverty, and LGBTQ inequality.
Experience the brand new Hike with fun activities, important information, and a community committed to making a difference.
- 11:30 am Hike Registration Opens -- Day-of registration; pick up your Hike Packet (along with earned incentives), and turn in any additional donations.
- 11:45 am Complimentary snacks and beverages available
- 12:45 pm Opening Ceremony & Warm-up
- 1:00 pm Hike for Life Begins -- the adventure kicks off.
- Closing Ceremony and Festivities begin once the Hike has concluded.
FORM A TEAM TO COMPETE & FUNDRAISE!
Round up your friends, co-workers, or family and form a team! Get creative and show your team spirit with a costume and win the Best Costume award. Ask people to sponsor your team to help a good cause.
ADD A HELPING HAND
Make a difference in your community, click here to become a volunteer!
Click HERE to register online and set up a fundraising page.