Dining Out For Life
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - Mohawk Valley
Hungry? Dine Out and Fight AIDS. ACR Health is holding a fun and filling fundraiser, "Dining Out For Life" at restaurants throughout the Mohawk Valley. Local restarants donate a portion of their proceeds on this one special day, October 11, to ACR Health, fighting AIDS for 34 years! Each dinner guest will be greeted by an Ambassodaor who can answer questions about ACR Health services in the Mohawk Valley.
One of the reasons this fundraiser is special is that is specifically funds agencies that serve people living with HIV/AIDS and simultaneously supports local business. This event serves our clients that are the core of ACR Health, from education to prevention awareness.
Support these restaurants that are supporting us. Call for your reservation today!
If you can't join us for dinner but would like to help out, consider making a tax-deductible donation HERE. Enter 'DOFL' in the "Please acknowledge my gift to:" field. Thank you!
- Across the Row Bistro (kick-off event on Monday, Oct. 9) 315-381-3076
- Ancora! 315-724-4815
- Bella Regina 315-732-2426
- Bite Bakery & Cafe 315-790-5747
- Daniele's at Valley View 315-733-8358
- Lotus Garden 315-520-0348
- Nola's 315-853-3052
- Symeons 315-736-4074
- Tiny's Grill 315-732-9497
- Tom Cavallo's 315-735-1578
- The Grape Vine 315-733-0257