Join us to celebrate the 27th AIDS Walk/Run, returning to Beaver Lake Nature Center on Sunday, June 2nd!
Click HERE to register or visit AIDSWalk/Run.GreatFeats.com
Help us continue the 27+ years of supporting HIV/AIDS prevention and programming in Central New York, and help us lead the charge against addiction, poverty, and stand up for LGBTQ equality.
Experience the AIDS Walk/Run like never before (or for the first time) with fun activities, important information, and a community committed to making a difference.
Click HERE for a paper registration form.
- 8:30 am Registration Opens -- Day-of registration; pick up your Walk or Run Packet (along with earned incentives), and turn in any additional donations
- 8:45 am Complimentary snacks and beverages available in the Hospitality Tent
- 9:45 am Opening Ceremony & Warm-up
- 10:00 am AIDS Walk/Run Begins
- Closing Ceremony and Festivities begin once the Walk and run have concluded.
FORM A TEAM TO COMPETE & FUND RAISE!
Round up your friends, coworkers, or family and form a team! Get creative and show your team spirit with a costume and win the Best Costume award. Ask people to sponsor your team to help a good cause.